Hi peeps

Hi folks, the name is Abby and proudly 20 this year :) well that's all you need to noe bout me i guess, well thanks for reading :)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

1st Semester

Full name : Hello, my name is Siti Nabihah bt Abdullah.
Nickname : My housemate call me Abby :)
Age : This year i'm gonna be 18 y/o.
Hometown : I live in Ampang which is my hometown.
Hobbies : I love bowling and i've my own blog so i usually update my blog.
Fav artist : Muse and Paramore
Fav food&drink: My fav food is mom's cook and watermelon.
Ambition : I wanna be a Human Resource Manager.
Parents : My dad works as Quantity Surveyor and my mom only a housewife. I have 3 siblings and i'm the last one.
Something new : This is my first time staying at hostel so i hope i can comfort myself staying with my friends.
That's all, thanks.

haaa, tu la kerja aku mase kt class td kene introduce kn diri dpn satu class.
mane boleh ckp malay kt IIC sbb semua subjek dia semua english.
nervous gila kot, hahaha
pelik2 je aku ni. so far study ni kt IIC mmg best.
ramai gak kawan dah dpt, biaselah aku ni pot pet pot pet kott, hehe
stay kt hostel ni pun okay, dgn member mmg best plus mix dgn senior, ok lah, haha
dah tak nangis-nangis, hohohohohoho
maluuuuu laaa org tau ni :)
yg paling best kt hostel boleh parking kete dlm kwsn hostel and boleh aku boleh parking kete kt kolej!
yayyy, dah lah campus lawa, haha, tp nk parking dlm kena bayar la and kena ada sticker :)
hehe, so far ni okay alhamdulillah, besar jgk campus ni, boleh sesat kot.
okay lah ye, to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment